Showing the single result
CURRENT VOLTAGE TRANSDUCER LEM
Products fall broadly into multiple areas of application and are used within general industry, automotive industry, for railway and trackside applications, energy measurement relating to railway on-board applications, energy and automation, battery monitoring, and in Wi-LEM – wireless sub-metering networks that measure energy consumption.
The Wireless Local Energy Meter (Wi-LEM) is a complete sub-metering network that is fast and easy to install. The Wi-LEM family consists of:
Energy Meter Nodes (EMN) – an assembly of 1 to 3 current transducers with its signal processing module. They can be deployed to measure energy consumption at any point in the power cabinet and transmit the data.
- Industry applications
- Railway and trackside applications
- Energy measurement for railway on-board applications
- Energy & Automation
- Battery monitoring
- Wi-Pulse – a dual inputs pulse counter used to transmit values from electric, gas and water meters.
- Wi-Zone – a temperature and humidity transducer battery powered.
- Wi-Temp – a 2 temperature probes transducer battery powered.
- Mesh Nodes – a repeater linking various Nodes. They enable wireless communications throughout a large installation.
- Mesh Gate – a gateway managing the mesh network. It provides data through serial interface to a PC.